In celebration of what should’ve been The Late Shows 2020, we’re raising a glass, on Friday 15th May, to some virtual culture with our partners Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums.
To mark the occasion, we’re championing North East business – Hepple Spirits – with the Hepple Gin RieTeaNi…
Nature and science is perfectly balanced with this Northumberland-born spirit. Take a chilled glass, some green tea – add a dash of Hepple and say cheers…
100ml Hepple Gin
20ml Alsace Riesling
5ml Tío Pepe
30ml chilled Rare Tea Company Green Tea
1. Marry all of the above ingredients in a mixing glass or bottle and chill in the freezer for a couple of hours.
2. Pour into a small, chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a green olive and a small lemon twist.
4. Serve and sip in style!
For more Late Shows culture…
- Head to the Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums website for virtual exhibitions and collections: collectionsdivetwmuseums.org.uk
- Check out The Late Shows 2020 playlist: open.spotify.com/playlist
- Spare some pennies for North East culture: “Donate today and with your help, when the time is right, we will be back to bring you the best of the creative spirit of the North East and beyond.”: justgiving.com/campaign/lovelateshows –