Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini
This chocolatey take on an espresso martini is so delicious you’ll want to double up.
100ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
25ml Kalhua coffee liqueur
25ml espresso shot
Chocolate, for dusting
1. In a cocktail shaker add all the liquid ingredients along with some ice.
2. Shake well to mix.
3. Pour into a martini glass and swirl with single cream and a dusting of chocolate.
The Lakes Ornamentini
A delicious Lakes Distillery cocktail for those who haven’t already cracked into their baubles.
1. Using the cocktail shaker, pour all of the ingredients – except the bauble content, into the shaker.
2. Shake vigorously with ice to ensure all the flavours are released.
3. Pour into a carafe and serve the glass with ice and the peel of pink grapefruit – with the bauble on the side.
4. Your guests can create the cocktail as they wish.
Masons Yorkshire Yuletide
A sensational, seasonal cocktail celebrating all the flavours we love about Christmas – with a touch of sparkling wine, perfect for the party season.
25ml of Masons Yorkshire Gin
1 tbsp of Ainsty Inns cranberry chutney
The juice of ¼ of a clementine
1. Shake the Masons Yorkshire Gin, cranberry chutney and clementine juice.
2. Strain the mix into a champagne flute.
3. Pour the Yorkshire Heart sparkling wine over the mix and enjoy!
To make the Ainsty Inns Cranberry Chutney:
1x340g packet of fresh cranberries
200g of caster sugar
3 tbsp of cherry brandy
75ml of water
Squeeze of lemon
Place all the ingredients in a pan and cook gently until the liquids have reduced to a thick sauce. The pectin rich nature of the fruit means that it solidifies quickly as it cools, so take the pan off the heat to stop it from cooking and reducing when you still think there’s a little too much liquid (once the berries have burst which should be after about ten minutes, it should be ready) Taste to see if the sauce needs more sugar, or more lemon if it’s a bit too sweet. Transfer to a kilner or jam jar, cool and store in the fridge ready for the Yorkshire Yuletider!
A festive classic with a botanical twist…
Mix the festive ingredients together over a low heat, serve hot.
Sloe-groni made with Hayman’s Sloe Gin
A winter warmer that will kick off the festivities in style this year at Pleased To Meet You, Newcastle.
25ml Hayman’s Sloe Gin
25ml Rosso Vermouth
Add all ingredients in a glass stir with ice and served over an ice block with orange zest garnish.