With around two thirds of the 162 luxury apartments already pre-sold off plan, the property developer is inviting potential investors to St James’ Park on September 14 and 15 to find out more about Newcastle’s new and exclusive address.
There are only 50 one-to-three bedroom apartments available, including two of the amazing, upper-floor penthouses, so if you’re in the market for a slice of the high life, then act fast.
Here are our top 10 reasons to invest…
1. Each apartment offers 21st century living comfort in the heart of Newcastle’s buzzy city centre. An oasis of calm above the hustle and bustle of its vibrant streets.
2. Thanks to the the Tower’s height (83 metres and 27 storeys), all of the apartments offer breathtaking, uninterrupted views across the city and beyond – particularly those on the 9th floor.
3. High Street Residential has secured a deal with world-renowned champagne brand, Laurent-Perrier, who will supply fizz to the Tower’s Three 60 Sky Lounge on the top floor. Residents will also be able to enjoy food and cocktails there, as part of private functions, corporate events, or even weddings.
4. The Tower will offer Newcastle’s fastest broadband*. The ultra-fast full fibre optic cabling will deliver connection speeds of up to 1Gbps (Gigabits per second) – around 21 times faster than the current city speeds and 25 times faster than the UK average.
5. The super-fast broadband will support security and energy management within the building, delivering lower costs and environmental benefits. Those working from home needn’t worry about interruptions in connectivity, meaning conference calls, deadlines, schedules and online commitments needn’t be missed or rescheduled.
6. High Street Residential understands how fast paced life can be, which is why it has ‘future-proofed’ the properties. Buyers will benefit from the very latest smart technology and apps, enabling them to manage busy schedules, book cleaners, hire cars and order food at the swipe of a screen.
7. For the individual private buyer, the probability is that their apartment will increase in value due to its unique location, facilities and strong demand among young professionals working in the city. Buy-to-let customers are being guaranteed a 7% yield on their investment, plus 5% interest on any deposits paid ahead of the tower’s completion.
8. Buyers will benefit from a 24-hour concierge service, on-site café, a gym and communal areas.
9. Buyers will be living it up in a vibrant city that has undergone significant investment, particularly in the medical, education, digital and research fields. The digital sector comprises 40% of all businesses, employing 27,000 people.
10. Hadrian’s Tower’s location is perfect for commuters. Regionally, the Metro operates between Newcastle International Airport, South Hylton (via Newcastle City Centre, Gateshead and Sunderland and St James’ Park via the coast. The city also benefits from regular bus services and trains link to other North East’s cities, including Durham and Sunderland, and there are over 30 trains travelling to London each day.
*Average broadband speed across Newcastle’s three Parliamentary Constituencies is 46.8 Mbps, according to research carried out by the House of Commons Library www.commonslibrary.parliament.uk and for the UK, it’s 37.5 Mbps, according to Think Broadband – www.labs.thinkbroadband.com/local/uk